Fusion Foot, Pyramid Adapter
- Product Information
- The deceptively simple design of the Fusion Foot provides superb multiaxial movement and vertical shock absorption during ambulation and delivers a high level of energy storage and return to patients.
- The integrated design allows the composite shank, heel and foot plate to work together as a unit versus independently.
- As a result, the Fusion Foot delivers vertical shock absorption, smooth heel-to-toe transition, inversion/eversion, and strong energy return all in one mechanism.
- The Fusion Foot is field-adjustable for inversion/eversion, heel stiffness and overall trim height.
- Two snubbers allow the bottom of the composite shank composite heel to run parallel to the foot plate allowing both plates to bend and flex providing response and stability on uneven terrain.
- The foot shank may be trimmed and requires no drilling of holes.
- Three proximal adapters are available for the Fusion Foot: Rotating Pyramid, Pyramid Receiver, and a Torsion Receiver.
- The Torsion Receiver provides 24 degrees of internal and 24 degrees of external rotation for more natural movement.
Foot Size 23-24 cm: 230 lbs (104 kg)**
Foot Size 25-26 cm: 270 lbs (122 kg)**
Foot Size: 27-31 cm: 300 lbs (135 kg)**
- Patient Weight Limit: 300lbs
- Age Group: Adult
- Supplier URL: www.willowwoodco.com
- Supplier L Code: L5984, L5986, L5987
- Rewards: Yes